2013-04-11 - Easiness in Being a Valued Partner of ABB
We are pleased to invite you to ABB's Integrator Partner Seminar (IPS) 2013 in Helsinki, Finland on June 16-19 for channel partners within protection, substation and distribution automation. The theme of the seminar will be Easiness in Being a Valued Partner of ABB and the topics will cover areas of interest for both general management and technical personnel.
The seminar aims to:
- Explore and provide ways to boost our mutual business based on ABB's products
- Present case studies and application examples to give ideas on how you can further add to your competitive edge by utilizing the capabilities of ABB's protection, control and automation products
- Give a comprehensive overview of the new features in our product offering
- Exchange experiences and knowledge between the participants and our management and technical specialists
Program highlights 2013:
Seminar schedule and location
- New products, features in Relion protection and control IEDs, MicroSCADA Pro and RTUs
- New business opportunities through cost efficient and smart solutions based on ABB's products
- Case studies by partners
- Product demonstrations
- Parallel sessions for business discussions or technical topics
The seminar will start on June 16 with a welcome dinner at Best Western Premier Hotel Katajanokka, where also the accommodation and seminar sessions will be arranged. The buffet dinner will be served starting at 19:00 and you can join the dinner upon your arrival at Helsinki anytime between 19:00 and 21:00. The seminar will end after lunch June 19.
Registration and cost
Please register to the seminar by filling in the registration form available via the link on the right. Please note that the last day to register to the Integrator Partner Seminar is May 27, 2013. If you need a letter of invitation for your visa application, please fill in the required details in the registration form and we will send you the letter of invitation. Please also fill in which evening activities you will be participating.
Please note that even if you have already sent a preliminary registration to this event, you still need to fill in the official registration form so that we can make the reservations according to your travelling plans. Through the preliminary registration you have secured a seat at the seminar in case it will be overbooked.
Participants will cover their own travelling costs and hotel costs.
Who is who - Please send your photo for the list of participants
In the seminar many people will meet each other for the first time. To make it easier to see who is who we would like to make a list of participants with photos included. If you feel comfortable with having your photo in the list of participants, please mail your photo to email@example.com.
On the right hand side you will find links to more information about the program and the practical arrangements. If you have any questions related to the seminar please contact Elina Hakkarainen by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone: +358 50 334 1076.
We hope that the program and the possibility to meet and exchange experiences with colleagues from all over the world will inspire you to participate in the Integrator Partner Seminar 2013. We look forward to meeting in Finland in June.
Mats von Essen
ABB OY, Substation Automation Products
on behalf of ABB's units Substation Automation Products and Distribution Automation