CPM4Metals (CPM for Metals) - ABB’s solution for production planning and production execution for the Metals industry
CPM stands for Collaborative Production Management and is a family of solutions from ABB for information sharing, production planning and execution, reporting, asset monitoring, and process optimization (mathematical models) covering all processes from steel production, hot rolling, cold rolling to finishing and treatment in processing lines.
- Production plan optimization
- Plant-wide sharing of information between business systems and the shop floor
- Production execution (dispatch of production order data/collection of process data)
- Paperless production management (online information, less misprinted data, availability of instructions)
- Visualization of real-time production and equipment status (line stops, operating time, etc.)
- Production performance analysis (time-based and individual-based reporting).
CPM allows users in the organization to increase the efficiency of working by making the right decisions at the right time with fewer mistakes. This information is up-to-date and quickly accessible to users. This allows them to collaborate in a more informed way to ensure maximum productivity and quality.
With a system adapted for your needs, ABB supports you with a full suite of CPM solutions for your production line.