ABB's BusinessOnline supports the customer from the early design stage, when specifying and configuring a motor or a drive, to the actual ordering and follow-up of orders placed.
By becoming a user BusinessOnline the customer will get a tailored view to the product, delivery and availability information regarding ABB motors and drives. The site makes it possible for the customer to get a real-time integration to ABB's back-end systems.
Some key aspects of the solution are:
- Extensive product configurator to meet customer specific needs
- Access to drawings, protocols and guides
- Customer specific product catalogues with technical and price information
- Access to the ABB logistic chain, e.g., availability information, possibility to make orders fast and easy, order status tracking
- Improved customer support
- Full integration with existing EDI processing
- Adapted information and news
BusinessOnline is designed to be used by different user-groups, such as different customers and vendors and represents a flexible solution. If you as a customer want to connect to BusinessOnline, do not hesitate to contact us.