Medium voltage AC drive for control of standard motors from 1.7 to 7 MW, up to 6.9 kV
The ACS 5000 combines well-proven, highly reliable components, which have been used in thousand of drives worldwide, with the Voltage Source Inverter Multilevel-Fuseless (VSI-MF) topology. This simplifies the drive, increases its reliability and efficiency and results in the most application-friendly high-powered drive available in the market.
The air-cooled ACS 5000 is typically used for applications such as fans, pumps, compressors and mixers.
Features & benefits:
- For standard induction, synchronous and permanent magnet motors
- Air cooling
- Available with integrated or separate input transformer
- Monitoring tool for remote real-time access to the drive available
- Fast and accurate control performance due to DTC
- High reliability due to low parts count
- High system efficiency due to VSI-MF topology, IGCTs and DTC
- Small footprint due to high power density
- Optimal network friendliness due to 36-pulse configuration