Part of the Breakers Service business strategy is the ability to supply quickly and efficiently spare parts for current and legacy products from all over the world.
Availability of original spare parts is essential for fast and efficient maintenance activities . This becomes even more critical when the product was produced some years ago and has components in it which are no longer in production.
ABB Breakers Service is the only one able to supply original and guaranteed spare parts. These can be easily selected and ordered through the catalogue. For further information, please consult the "Spare Parts Catalogue
" on the rigth part of this page. Please note: "Mark A" spare parts mounting requires Level 3 training.
Spare parts and spare parts kits, emergency support, component repair and exchange, inventory management and logistics solutions.
Having critical spare parts on hand can significantly reduce the down-time associated with maintenance and failure.
Low Voltage Breakers use most of the original spare parts produced in the 1970s up to today.
Original Spare Parts:
- 100% compatibility of all spare parts used in breakers is necessary to ensure optimum performance. This is only possible with original spare parts.
- The correct use of spare parts is essential to guarantee the same ABB quality as the original product.
- Original spare parts are tested based on original production standards.
- Original spare parts are Individually packaged and supplied with full instructions.
Quality and Reliability:
- Original spare parts are manufactured by the same high quality manufacturers as the original products.
- ABB is in full control of the manufacturing process of original spare parts.
- Original spare parts are produced in accordance with the exact size and tolerance as the original products.